𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 “𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆.”
We restructured our training to be interval based and strength-biased. But why? The answer isn’t confined to the walls of our gym; it extends to every aspect of our clients’ lives.
Short answer: with intervals, you and your coach can make your workout as challenging or as chill as you need on any given day! Feeling good?! GET AFTER IT! Long day and just need to move?! Do exactly that, lighter weight, and aim to feel better when you get home than when you got to the gym.
But what about the benefits outside the gym? Let’s dive in.
1. Improved Overall Wellbeing: Interval training’s flexibility not only helps in achieving fitness goals but also ensures mental peace. This tailor-made approach considers your mood, energy level, and daily life challenges. Clients report less stress, improved sleep, and a happier outlook on life.
2. More Confidence and Self-Esteem: Clients not only feel like badasses in the gym but carry that confidence into their workplace and personal life. They stand taller, speak more assertively, and engage more positively with their peers.
3. Enhanced Focus and Mental Clarity: Our new method is not about breaking records every day; it’s about building a strong, resilient you. The less anxious approach to training has led to better focus and mental clarity in daily tasks, improving productivity in personal and professional domains.
4. Holistic Health Benefits: Less aches and pains translate to a more vibrant life outside the gym. Whether playing with kids, engaging in hobbies, or even just moving around the house, clients find more joy and less discomfort in daily activities.
5. Building a Positive Community: By eliminating negative self-talk and a competitive atmosphere, we’ve fostered an environment where everyone can thrive. This sense of community extends outside the gym, building friendships and connections that enrich life in unexpected ways.
- Clients and members are making more progress
- Less aches and pains
- No anxiety or negative self-talk – “I’m not good enough,” “I’m the last person done,” or “they’re doing more weight than me.”
Conclusion: Have you ever felt absolutely defeated by a workout? Have you ever had a workout make you realize, “I’m a badass?” The benefits of our newly structured training program aren’t limited to physical gains. They permeate every facet of life, contributing to a more positive, focused, and fulfilled existence.
Join us, and discover the power of training tailored to you, both inside and outside the gym.